Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Now with more fiction and various other sundry ramblings!

So I use this other website to post my fiction. Why the need to keep my fiction and my non-fiction separate? Don't ask me why. I have no idea.

I've now decided to just consolidate and put everything on here.

Stories. Verse. Ramblings. Manifestos. Venting. Ransom notes. If I write it, I'm tossing it on here.

I'm also considering posting it onto Tumblr as a kinda' simulcast-y thing, but that's a story for another day.

My point is that I'm going to sporadically drag one of my meager collection of fictional offerings from the other site and post it on this here blog. I'm trying to be better about keeping up with this, and it'll make it easier for me to just keep all styles of written spewage consolidated in one place.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment